Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The December Blog Train has rolled into town!!!

I am a sucker for anything free, and there is nothing that I love more than free digital scrapbooking goodies.  So, when one of my favorite designers listed a December Blog Train from http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com I just knew that I had to share it with all of my friends.  Every other month, over 100 digital designers gather together (online that is) to create a color coordinating set of scrapbooking papers, embellishments, alphabets, etc. for all of us scrapbooking junkies to download for FREE!!!   Yes, I said it, FREE!  I have taken a look at two of the sets already and am totally psyched about creating pages from the reds, blues, and creams that are available this month only.  Simply hop over to The Blog Train Blog for a complete list of contributing artists, and if you like the designs, please leave a thank you comment for their time and effort.  Enjoy this early holiday gift (and remember to save it in a special place as all of these will be considered as outside content for the MyMemories Software).

No comments:

Post a Comment